Welcome to the Perth Airport lost property website. Please read the following guides as they will help re-unite you with your lost property if it has been found.
- This service does not cover items left in Qantas Terminal 4. If you believe you may have lost your item in T4 then please contact Qantas directly on +61 8 9270 9504 between the hours of 9.00am and 1.00pm, Monday to Friday.
- If your item was left on an aircraft or is tagged with an airline label then please contact your airline directly. Items found in our terminals and carparks will be handed to the airline if they have an airline tag on them.
- If you are unsure of where your item was lost or if it is untagged, please select "Register your lost item" from the menu below. Remember to enter as much detail as possible to help ensure a speedy return if your item is found.
- Once registered, one of our team will check to see if your lost item has been handed in. You will usually receive a reply within four business hours via email or 24 business hours via phone if you have no email.
- Your enquiry remains active for six weeks unless your item is found earlier. Of course, if we find your lost property we'll contact you immediately.
Enquiries other than lost items can be emailed to email@example.com